Smart Home & Access Control
Make your life easier.
Monitor, control and protect your home and workplace, make your lifestyle easier with smart home systems and central access control system
When we talk about “Smart Homes,” we’re referring to a set-up in which equipment and appliances may be managed remotely via the internet or another networked device, whether on a mobile phone, for example. The internet connects all of the devices in a smart home, allowing the owner to control anything from the temperature and lights in the house to the home theater from a distance.
SMART HOME STATISTICS 2022
- With an internet connection and a smartphone or tablet, residents of a smart home are able to operate their appliances, thermostats, lights, and other equipment from a remote location using the connected device.
- Both wireless and hardwired connectivity options are available for use in the construction of smart houses.
The technology behind the smart home offers homeowners convenience as well as potential savings.
- Both the manufacturers and users of smart home technologies continue to face a number of security concerns and problems.
Access Control, often known as AC, is the process of selectively restricting access to a location or other resource, whereas access management is the term used to describe the process itself in the disciplines of information security and physical security. Consuming, entering, or utilizing something might all be considered forms of accessing that thing. Authorization is another word for having permission to access a resource.
Locks and login credentials are two forms of access control that are very similar to one another.
Access Control Market Snapshot
What are the most important parts of controlling access?
- Network identification and control.
- Interdepartmental requirements and perimeter security.
- Physical computer control.
- User access.
- Network encryptions and IT security protocols.
- Design a functional access control plan.
- Role-based security and supervision.