Daw Alfada was founded in 2015 with the goal of serving the information and communication technology (ICT) market in Iraq. Daw Alfada’s management and employees have vast experience and understanding in the fields of network engineering, communication, information technology and project management.
Establishment of Daw Alfada
By CEO Eng. Haider Kareem Abed.
Daw Alfada’s first brand STS which focuses on high quality fiber optic products.
Our first exclusivity right in distribution for V-Sol brand that is specialized in fiber optic active component.
Obtaining exclusivity right to distribute TriBrer products, which focuses on fiber optic inspection instruments and tools.
Upscaling the Standards
Expanding employment horizons to include graduates and people with competencies in the fields of communications, optical fibers, marketing, research and development.
Adding a General Contracting and Projects Department to the Daw Alfada Company’s activities, which specializes in the installation of fiber-optic systems and networks (OSP).
Establishing Daw Alfada Company for information technology, smart solutions, training & development Co. LTD.
Reaching the Top
- 1- Obtaining exclusivity right for distribution of BDCOM products & solutions in the Middle East.
- 2- Obtaining exclusivity right for distribution of ZTT products & solutions in Iraq.
- 3- Creating our first GPS fleet tracking platform “Yamme” with AI analysis and Video Telematics.
- 4- Becoming a corporate member of FOA (Fiber Optic Association) #426.
- 5- Obtaining exclusivity right of distribution of SDGI fiber optics products & Solutions in Iraq.
- 6- Becoming an authorized reseller for Huawei for network and fiber optic solutions.
- 7- Becoming a partner of YOFC fiber optics products & Solutions in Iraq.
- 8- Becoming a distributor of INNO instruments for splicing machines and fiber optic tools.